Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Poll: Michael Jackson or Charlie Chaplin?

no BA for MJ's fans haha. jk

Favorite Answer

Charlie Chaplin.. the man was a comic genius...

Michael Jackson

Michael Jackson :) i've heard of Charlie Chaplin, but i'm not too familiar with him... and MJ is awesome !!! :)

Michael jackson .

alikeness: the two started out off as toddler performers the two have been musicians the two have been humanitarians (charlie helped out ppl without residences for the period of ww1 i think of or ww2) the two had a musical/perfomer relatives (charlies father died of alcoholism) the two have been pioneers and innovators of their targets the two have been somewhat properly-customary and properly customary the two had their trademark clothing the two have been married in contact with many youthful ladies individuals by using-out their lives the two died of their sleep R.I.P. MJJ and Charlie Chaplin EDIT* ohhh lolz i 'm too overdue to respond to this que, u already defined ...my undesirable Edit* i do no longer think of MJJ died in his sleep considering that one among my contacts informed me. i think of i'm incorrect bout that. cuz i assumed he suffered cardiac arrest whilst he became into napping or ought to i say below that dirprivan anesthetic he became into unconcious

HaHaHa!!! The King of Pop.