Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetWikipedia · 9 years ago

Is there any way to report websites such as Encyclopedia Dramatica about me?

they have made an article about me and i cant seem to remove the article. I edit it but it proved useless. I got ip blocked. but the article is still there. This information about me is spreadina hatred. To them is fun and amusing but to me it's hurting me and my loved ones.


Dd bees think?

1 Answer

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.