A truly logical solution of getting into heaven!!!!!!?

If you believe that your eternal life is more important than your physical life and you believe that all children are innocent in the eyes of God, why not kill your children so they are guaranteed to go to heaven? You can't tell me that it is because killing is a sin. First of all, you could repent thereafter and be forgiven. Secondly, if you would sacrifice your life for your child who is about to be hit by a train, and you believe your eternal life is more important than this life, then it would stand to reason that you should kill your children to ensure their entrance into heaven before they are old enough to be held accountable for being a creature of sin, right?

Best Answer

Your logic is the logic of a devil.

particularly of answering those i know, i'm gonna ask for the solutions to those i do no longer. 10) i will think of of a few opportunities, yet none of them are friendly. 15) i'm assuming the container isn't clean and that i will't basically persist with the wires when I open it. sixteen) i'd think of that it has an excellent section to do with the reality that the island is sq.. i'd think of you will place between the poles at a corner (area to area) and the different perpendicular resting on the 1st pole and the corner of the island. 18) There are endless opportunities for demise, yet i do no longer know what's assume to be the respond. in keeping with risk something to do with an avalanche and scarcity of oxygen because of the hearth employing all of it. EDIT: i think of I basically discovered #15. First, turn on between the lights. Wait a jiffy, then turn on yet another and open it. the easy that's off is obviously the single with the change off. the single thats one and is warmer is the 1st one you became on. those that's on yet cooler is the 2nd you became on. that's have been given to be the respond. If that is not, then i'm much extra lost than earlier. EDIT: #10, the guy basically has ONE eye?

• macie

This is a logical solution?????? I wouldn't take that chance maybe you would be wrong which it is. God knows when you are serious when you sin so planning to repent would be foolishness because God would know what you are going to do afterward. God is not stupid like humans.

God loves my children even more than I do. Hard to believe, but it's true. God's grace will save my children just as He saves me.

PS: My children are all strong Christians.

I love you not because of any heroic deeds you have done,

but because of the heroic deeds and Sacrifice God has done.

And because of what good you've done.

Wrong, in killing your child you're taking away their GOD GIVEN right to choose.

derp

You have a sick mind