Boxer Dog Emergency?! ASAP?

I currently own a 7 month old German- Line Female Boxer, she has real sensitive skin. I bathe her twice a month using "Johnson & Johnson Hyper- Allergenic Baby Shampoo". I ran out of the shampoo her last bathing (I bathed her Sunday) and so I went to PetCo and bought "Hartz ultra Guard rid Flea &... show more I currently own a 7 month old German- Line Female Boxer, she has real sensitive skin. I bathe her twice a month using "Johnson & Johnson Hyper- Allergenic Baby Shampoo". I ran out of the shampoo her last bathing (I bathed her Sunday) and so I went to PetCo and bought "Hartz ultra Guard rid Flea & Tick Shampoo for dogs". After purchasing it, I returned home and bathed my puppy, paying close attention not to get it in her eyes nor mouth. She seemed fine the rest of the night but the next morning at 7:00 am when I fed her she seemed resistant and refused to eat. i poured about 1/4 cup of plain canned dog gravy in her food (She usually devours it) but again she refused to eat. Then as the day went on, she started vomiting this foggy liquid as if her mouth was a water hose. I rushed her to my Vet and they treated her for Pyrethrins Poisoning. I guess the active ingredient n the shampoo called "Pyrethrins" seeped through my dog's skin and she was poisoned by it. She is currently doing well and recovering, but my question is:

Is this common, has any of you had problems with the "Hartz" brand? and Is there anything Legally I can do to get my very expensive vet bills refunded to me?

NOTE: the only warning label on the 18 fl oz bottle of shampoo says "CAUTION- keep out of reach of children"
Update: Her vet approved the Johnson & Johnson Shampoo, but since the incident, she is encouraging me to use "Sentry Oatmeal shampoo for dogs & puppies"
Update 2: its on file at my vet that it was NOT an allergic reaction to the product as well