What is the most bizarre thing that happened to you while at a bar?

If nothing that weird happened to you, MAKE SOMETHING UP, but it MUST be at least somewhat realistic. 10 points best answer and/or if you give me multiple stories. Thanks!

• Grinch
    Favorite Answer

Some chick climbed up onto the bar and LAUNCHED herself at me.

Someone pulled me out of the way and she missed. Hit the floor instead. Later heard she gave herself a good concussion.

Small town in Ontario, Canada. Guy gets the boot from the bar, a few minutes later someone comes running in screaming. The guy smashed all the cars(15) in the lot with his truck. true story.

i was drinking in a bar 300 miles from home and walked up to a girl and said 'why are you dressed so funny?' She laughed and had a drink with me........18 years and 4 kids later we are still together,she has better dress sense now.

i was sitting with friends an the next thing i know im being hit with a cue stick hit left right picking my self up kicked in the guts picked up an thrown ending up on the sidewalk clothes ripped to hell an had to walk home