Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo MessengerNotices and Errors · 9 years ago

Error code launch FFC-1?

how do i fix

• Favorite Answer

It looks like a Yahoo server problem because several people have been asking this question. Hopefully it will be fixed sooner or later. It has been reported by someone on Yahoo's Suggestion Board where Yahoo Staff regularly review the Suggestions and Bugs.

Try switching to Yahoo Mail Classic in the mean time.

Yahoo Classic is not working for me either. I have cleared cookies and temporary files and restarted the computer. I have checked with other Yahoo users and some accounts are working. So, hopefully Yahoo will resolve the problem soon. It has been about two hours since my account has been down.

this sucks i haven't been able to access my account all morning since 7am and now it's 4pm.

The error, LaunchEmptyResponse, occurred when trying to connect to Yahoo! Mail.

or i get this

internal error - server connection terminated

or i get this

The error, LaunchFFC-1, occurred when trying to connect to Yahoo! Mail.

yahoo classic