LGBT: Are you still friends with the person you first came out to? (besides yourself xD)?

and ask me questions on formspring. No school cause of ice. xD

www.formspring.com/laddyboy

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Yeah :) she was one of my secondary school friends :) one day when she was off school it went round that she was bi so when I got home I called her to let her know and she was really upset that her other friends had told people and to cheer her up I came out to her and said we can get through this together <3

• 9 years ago

The first and only person I ever came out to was my cousin. But I was kinda cornered into it due to the intensity of the conversation so I never actually told him I'm a lesbian, I told him I'm bisexual. He said it was okay but the next time we saw each other he laughed at me. He didn't take me seriously cause even though he wouldn't admit it he's homophobic and doesn't understand that it was not my choice, he just thinks I'm bitter and hateful to guys. So we're not close and judging by his reaction I won't tell anybody else yet, I'd rather just introduce them to my girlfriend when I get one.

• 3 years ago

I first informed my weigh down, because of the fact he's likewise an extremely sturdy pal and he's trans, so i replaced into notably particular he would not think of of me as a extraordinary individual :P after that some cyber web people, then my suitable pal after which my different 2 closest acquaintances

• 9 years ago

Sort of. Came out roughly three years ago to her, and i hardly ever speak to her anymore. Oh well, no loss to me.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

I first came out to my mom, twice actually, and we're still the same as ever; BFFs.

• Ricky
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

The very first person i told (other than the person i was messing around with) was my very good friend, she lives in Australia...and i told her through an email. =] and she's still my friend.

the first person i told "in person" ... no we're not friends anymore.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Yes, I am. Best friends for life.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Sort of. She moved to Canada to live with her girlfriend, so I don't really see her.

• 9 years ago

Nope. They disappeared from my life entirely.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

no i couldn't trust her we were only friends for 4 months after i told her

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.