LGBT: Are you still friends with the person you first came out to? (besides yourself xD)?

and ask me questions on formspring. No school cause of ice. xD

www.formspring.com/laddyboy

Favorite Answer

Yeah :) she was one of my secondary school friends :) one day when she was off school it went round that she was bi so when I got home I called her to let her know and she was really upset that her other friends had told people and to cheer her up I came out to her and said we can get through this together <3

The first and only person I ever came out to was my cousin. But I was kinda cornered into it due to the intensity of the conversation so I never actually told him I'm a lesbian, I told him I'm bisexual. He said it was okay but the next time we saw each other he laughed at me. He didn't take me seriously cause even though he wouldn't admit it he's homophobic and doesn't understand that it was not my choice, he just thinks I'm bitter and hateful to guys. So we're not close and judging by his reaction I won't tell anybody else yet, I'd rather just introduce them to my girlfriend when I get one.

I first informed my weigh down, because of the fact he's likewise an extremely sturdy pal and he's trans, so i replaced into notably particular he would not think of of me as a extraordinary individual :P after that some cyber web people, then my suitable pal after which my different 2 closest acquaintances

Sort of. Came out roughly three years ago to her, and i hardly ever speak to her anymore. Oh well, no loss to me.

I first came out to my mom, twice actually, and we're still the same as ever; BFFs.

• Ricky

The very first person i told (other than the person i was messing around with) was my very good friend, she lives in Australia...and i told her through an email. =] and she's still my friend.

the first person i told "in person" ... no we're not friends anymore.

Yes, I am. Best friends for life.

Sort of. She moved to Canada to live with her girlfriend, so I don't really see her.

Nope. They disappeared from my life entirely.

no i couldn't trust her we were only friends for 4 months after i told her