My Yahoo! Mail keeps quitting with a "LaunchEmptyResponse" or "Launch FFC-1" Error? How do I fix this?

My Yahoo! Mail stopped working TWICE in the past week, and I get one or the other of the above-noted Error messages. The first time I got my Email to work again by merely changing my password (which was suggested in one Forum). However, neither that "fix" (changing the password) nor any of the other "fixes" I found in Forums seem to work *this* time! HELP! I'm now trapped with a non-working Yahoo! Mail again, and all my Contact information, etc., is there! (I tried telephoning Yahoo!, but they essentially refused to help me!) If I get any Answers, I have the option of being "notified by Email," but--obviously--even that can't happen!

Favorite Answer

Launch ffc-1....over and over...all of the sudden. It's wierd. I have 2 yahoo accounts...one for daily use and one for crap mail that I don't want, etc. I can get onto the crapmail account but not my daily use one. Funny part is...I have the Droid which is still forwarding me at least some of my messages through autosetup. If I try to go to my Yahoo on the Droid through the browser, I can't get in! This sucks. I hope yahoo fixes it. If they do, I am transferring all of my contact stuff asap in case I can never get on again!

The same things started happening to me about fifteen minutes ago!

The best possible answer i can give is.....Yahoo sucks and are money hungry bastards who dont care about you.

someone said that yahoo is working on it