My Yahoo! Mail keeps quitting with a "LaunchEmptyResponse" or "Launch FFC-1" Error? How do I fix this?

My Yahoo! Mail stopped working TWICE in the past week, and I get one or the other of the above-noted Error messages. The first time I got my Email to work again by merely changing my password (which was suggested in one Forum). However, neither that "fix" (changing the password) nor any of the other... show more My Yahoo! Mail stopped working TWICE in the past week, and I get one or the other of the above-noted Error messages. The first time I got my Email to work again by merely changing my password (which was suggested in one Forum). However, neither that "fix" (changing the password) nor any of the other "fixes" I found in Forums seem to work *this* time! HELP! I'm now trapped with a non-working Yahoo! Mail again, and all my Contact information, etc., is there! (I tried telephoning Yahoo!, but they essentially refused to help me!) If I get any Answers, I have the option of being "notified by Email," but--obviously--even that can't happen!