Gallbladder ultrasound, what should it look like? Black area?

I had an ultrasound for my gallbladder today, I saw my liver and pancreas, when she looked at the gallbladder, there was a dark area or two.And she took a million pictures of it lol..I was curious as to what it was, didn't think to ask her. She went on to say if the observing doctor saw anything tht needs... show more I had an ultrasound for my gallbladder today, I saw my liver and pancreas, when she looked at the gallbladder, there was a dark area or two.And she took a million pictures of it lol..I was curious as to what it was, didn't think to ask her. She went on to say if the observing doctor saw anything tht needs immediate attention, he will inform my Dr. and let me know. So now I'm thinking about it, I looked up and it seems to be normal. I'm wondering if the black area is actually the inside cavity of the gallbladder. I'm so inpatient and anxious to hear from my doctor lol.

Just curious lol
=)