Would it be safe/unsafe for me to have a vbac this is my 3rd pregnancy?

this is just for research im not looking for a defernate answer im just gathering information an wanting to no how a vbac went for other people before i make my mind up. my 1st child was born vaginally and it was a long tiering labour resulting in me having to have an epidural as she started crowning while i was... show more this is just for research im not looking for a defernate answer im just gathering information an wanting to no how a vbac went for other people before i make my mind up. my 1st child was born vaginally and it was a long tiering labour resulting in me having to have an epidural as she started crowning while i was 4cm diealatied i was also in slow labour for 6days before she was born on 30-5-08. and with my 2cd child i had a c-section as he was quite large and breech i had him on 24-12-09 8 days early both babies where large 1st was 8lb 3oz and second was 9lb i had alot of problems through both pregnancies and with this 3rd pregnancy i had bleeding at 6wks and 9wks im currently 26wks now and im having alot of pain in the lower back and pelvic area ive also had umteen ut ifections and i recently had my tooth pulled 3days ago an have headache since this chest infection dose not help either if you was me what would choose c-section or normal delivery?? please share your thoughts and stories if you have been in a simmerla situation no nasty negative comments please
Update: i forgot to mention that im only a short woman 5ft 1 inc to be excat that is been treated for servear depression and my bmi is 38 which is high for a woman of my age will this make things difficult for me?
1 answer 1