Katie Price thinks Alex Reid has got a cheek?

asking for 2 million pounds to leave her alone. I think he's got a cheek as well. Why doesn't he just walk away. I think he's earned enough money just by marrying her.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3356912/...

Your views please.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • molly
    Lv 7
    9 years ago
    Best Answer

She used him for publicity as much as he used her.

If I remember correctly she married him quick smart when he won celebrity big brother .

Her popularity was plumeting so she hitched a ride on his bandwagon then made a fool out of him.

Don't get me wrong they are both idiots but Katie knows how to play the publicity card.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

when somebody rich marries someone poor they should have the good sense to get a pre nuptual agreement just in case it all goes wrong

I dont care they are both media whores along with peter andre

all three will earn a fortune from this story if we let them

• Nous
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

Yes, I agree with you, he just married her for self- gain. That guy is not a nice person who is very conceited. He should rather do something productive with his time instead.

• JOHN G
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

If he said he would walk away for nothing if Katie kept her mouth shut could she do it .... no - they are both as bad as each other.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Yeah and he'll probably continue to make more money when they split by selling their story.

• 9 years ago

Yes I think your correct but I would suppose he is thinking she got her money easily so why shouldn't he

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.