Lexi asked in Games & RecreationCard Games · 1 decade ago

Is full Tilt Poker down right now?

My Full Tilt Poker won't connect, I was sittin pretty in a tournament... is anyone else having issues?

Favorite Answer

Occasionally, due to technical difficulties, a tournament may be cancelled. Depending on the tournament's status at the time of this cancellation, Full Tilt Poker will do the following:

* If a tournament is voided before it starts - Players will have their buy-ins and fees returned in the same currency they used to enter the tournament (real money, tokens, etc.), unless they entered the tournament through a satellite, in which case they will be refunded the standard buy-in for the tournament.

* If the tournament had not yet reached the money - All players still in the tournament at the time of the cancellation will be refunded their tournament buy-in and tournament fee. Players will have their buy-ins refunded in the same currency they used to enter the tournament (real money, tokens, etc.), unless they earned their entry through a satellite, in which case, they will be refunded the standard buy-in for the tournament. In addition, the buy-ins of players already eliminated from the tournament will be divided up and distributed to the remaining players, based on their chip counts. Guarantees and money added to the prize pool will not be included in the player payouts.

* If the tournament had reached the money - All players still in the tournament at the time of the cancellation will be awarded with the next guaranteed payout and have their tournament fee returned. In addition, the remaining prize pool will be distributed amongst the surviving players based on their chip counts.

* If a tournament awards a non-monetary prize, such as World Series of Poker prize package, Full Tilt Poker will assign a monetary value to the prize, and distribute the cash value to the remaining players, based on their chip counts. If all remaining players have each won the first-place prize at the time of cancellation (e.g., the remaining players have each already secured a WSOP prize package), they will each keep their prizes.

I thought it was just me too. I was in the middle of a tournament, just me and one other person and I got disconnected. Can I get my money back? This really sucks, just imagine if a whole lot of money was at stake, makes you wonder if full tilt actually has something to do with it huh?

• Yep am in kenya thought it was a local problem but am reassured to see this

i invested about 3 hrs. in that tourney

yeah its got to be down

im in canada

yes it is for me too on their site it says theres some network outage and should be up shortly... i guess...****** bs im pissed its like five am

yes...i was doing very well in a tourney....will they automatically refund or what??