Cherry asked in 家用電器手提電話 · 1 decade ago

ipad版本,打字問題

想係香港買ipad,打唔打到中文同英文架?(英文應該一定打到?只係中文既問題)

同埋我想要類似word file,但唔一定要micro,想要係家用手提電腦度開返,有無依類app down?

同埋想問下3G版,係指手機既3G卡定係另外既3G卡,

手機既話係咪好似set up個hot spot咁,大概幾錢?

如果係另外既卡,會係幾錢?

同埋我會帶去美國用,會唔會有D困難架?

例如系統個類比較難解決既問題?

Rating
    Favorite Answer

hi... ipad 2 will be coming on Jun this year!

I'm using ipad 1 for half year. hope I can answer ur questions.

when u buy a ipad, the system can type English and write Chinese, but it's only simple Chinese. you need to connect ur ipad to the itunes software with ur pc, then update the ipad system, then u can write our HK traditional Chinese, so great.

I used the app called "office HD2" in my ipad, like excel and words, I forget the price, around US$5-$8, I guessed.

ipad has 2 styles - one is wifi (using the wireless spot for online) - one is wifi + 3G (using the wireless spot for online, but also can use ur 3G SIM card for online, of cos' u need to join ur cellphone company's plan). as I know ipad and iphone's 3G SIM card is smaller than other SIM card.

for the wifi ipad using in USA, it just likes a netbook/laptop, get the wireless connection, then u are good to go. for the wifi + 3G ipad, you need to join AT&T's plan, around US$60-80 monthly. for the iphone, you can buy a prepaid card for talking from T-mobile or other cellphone companies, but if u want to use ur iphone to online, you also need to join AT&T's plan.

您好, 我推薦您一個網站,一個對手機設備,攝影設備最新產品價格以及產品評測的網站,上面還有很多實用的小技巧,常用知識。

http://www.digital-price.net/

希望對您有用