Chui Chen asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

可以幫我把這一小段翻成英文嗎? (很急)

你的付出對方不一定感受的到,當你要求他加以回報,那就不是真愛了,就像是

我們全心全意,真心真意對一個人好時,總會奢望著對方有些回應,這不就是一

種回報嗎?我認為愛情的價值,當然不能完全否認,但重點在於"真心相愛的二個人",而不是要求回報因為真心相愛,所以真心付出不求回報,也因為真心相愛,可以體諒對方的立場、態度,我想只有在這個狀況下,愛些許的不平衡,才是可以在雙方間成立的。

謝謝:D

不要用翻譯網站的

Rating
    Favorite Answer

你的付出對方不一定感受的到,當你要求他加以回報,那就不是真愛了,

True love means not expecting something in return for every sacrifice you make.

就像是我們全心全意,真心真意對一個人好時,總會奢望著對方有些回應,這不就是一種回報嗎?

When we give our heart and soul to another person, we are left with the anticipation of his or her reciprocation, isn't that a form of return itself?

我認為愛情的價值,當然不能完全否認,。但重點在於"真心相愛的二個人",而不是要求回報因為真心相愛,所以真心付出不求回報,

I agree with the value of a reciprocating relationship cannot be left unacknowledged, however the key to two madly in love people lies within the fact that you do not love only to be loved in return.

也因為真心相愛,可以體諒對方的立場、態度,我想只有在這個狀況下,愛些許的不平衡,才是可以在雙方間成立的

Love is understanding the other person's perspective and attitude, which I believe is the reason why inbalanced love can exist and flourish between two people.

Source(s): 加拿大長大

You pay opposite party not necessarily to feel, when you request him to repay, that was not has loved really, likely was we wholeheartedly, the sincerity true meaning when was good to a person, would wild hope opposite party some responses, this not was one kind of repayment? I thought that love the value, cannot certainly deny completely, but key lies in " The sincerity falls in love two person " , but not requests the repayment, because the sincerity falls in love, therefore the sincerity pays does not strive for the repayment, also, because the sincerity falls in love, may forgive opposite party standpoint, the manner, I think only then under this condition, likes the trifle not being balanced, is may establish in both sides between.

Do you still pay the other party does not feel that when you require him to return, it is not love, like a

We are committed, who loved a good time, always expect some response to each other, is not this one

Kinds of returns? I think that the values of love, of course, can not deny that, but the focus is "pure love, two people, "not to be returned because of true love, so give enough without asking for anything, but also because true love can understand each other's position, attitude I think only in this case, the love of a little imbalance between the parties is to set up.

翻譯完還真累阿!!