Is this the best WC SQUAD?
MS Dhoni (capt & wk), Sachin Tendulkar, Virender Sehwag, Gautam Gambhir, Yuvraj Singh, Suresh Raina, Virat Kohli, Yusuf Pathan, Harbhajan Singh, Praveen Kumar, Zaheer Khan, Ashish Nehra, Munaf Patel, Piyush Chawla, R Ashwin
• Chawla haven’t played a one-dayer since July 2008
• The squad also has only seven specialist batsmen, including MS Dhoni, which might be a worry in case of injuries. (if Viru/Gauti and sachin could not get rid of injury then India’s chances for winning World Cup will be minimum)
• There is no reserve keeper in the squad.
• So what if Zahir gets injured, who will lead the bowling attack, RP Singh or Sreeshanth has to come Instead of Munaf Patel.
Be happy if this team reaches at least semi finals.
Good luck INDIA...
- NousLv 69 years agoFavorite Answer
On paper yes but anything can happen, the South African squad also looks good and they should be Indias toughest opposition. However you can also never really count England out because last year they shocked everybody by winning the Pro 20 championship. Anything can happen, lets just wait and see how it goes.
- Anonymous9 years ago
I dont like cricket the squad is crap