Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

When do I start getting money from stocks?

I want to learn about how stocks work in general. Where do I go to buy stocks? Where do I go to get the money I earn? Where do I deposit the money? When can I withdraw or get money from my stocks? Any other useful info and experience you've had. How risky are stocks? Do most people gain money or lose money?

Favorite Answer

They are right you start by opening a Brokerage account. The most popular choice for beginning investors is to go with an online account at a discount brokerage such as Scottrade.com (that's what I use) or etrade, etc. etrade is $10 trades which is very expensive (in my opinion) compared to Scottrade at $7. I haven't really found any other reliable brokerages that are cheaper than Scottrade. I chose Scottrade bc it is the cheapest and does exactly what I need it to do. I don't need help from brokers on what stocks to buy or when to buy, I just need a method of purchasing/selling stocks. Some might feel at home with other brokerages that provide more support or help from brokers though. (they will also pay more). You can deposit to Scottrade over the internet, you can use a service called "MoneyDirect" which just allows you to make electronic deposits from your bank account. After you have the money deposited onto your Scottrade acct u have funds available to buy stocks. If you buy a stock it is up to you when to sell it. You can sell it after a year or hold it for 30 years if you want to. But remember that, until you sell the stock, your money is at risk. As soon as you sell the stock, you get the money for it back to your Scottrade acct. The company could go out of business the next day but you would still have the money since you sold just in time. You can request a check to be sent to you from Scottrade when you want to withdraw money from your acct. This can take a few days but it's usually about 1-2 days. My inclination is to say that it's logical to assume that most people actually do make money from the stock market. If someone is consistently losing all of their money in the stock market, it seems like they would eventually stop trading on it, and most traders left over will be those who are making profit. Those who lose money are the ones who are dreaming of being "instant millionaires" by trading on the stock market. It takes a lot of work and research to play the market. You should not aspire to be an instant millionaire, and you should attempt to limit risk by choosing companies you know for sure are going to be successful. Never invest in a company you do not understand, never invest in one because someone tells you it's bound to become "huge", at least not until you have studied it yourself and determined that it is truly a good company. My post implies this, but I'll go out and say it anyway: Do not invest in penny stocks. You need to look for solid companies that are worth more than they are selling for. And don't risk money on companies you are not sure about.

1

Source(s): Invest in Forex Tips http://teres.info/TheTradingCode

2

Source(s): Automated Binary Trading http://netint.info/AdvancedTradingTechnology

Individuals trying to find a brand-new task are typically trying to find greater pay, better advantages or an even easier commute.

Nevertheless, why do not look for a part-time legitimate work from house, job that allows you to work remotely? For that reason, if you're looking for a legitimate way to make cash online from the warmth of your own home, then you have come to the best location, utilize this website https://tr.im/sRP1x to make money for a better and serene life.

This can be advantageous to somebody such as a full-time employee wanting to make extra cash to cover the regular monthly costs more conveniently, or a retired guy wanting to much better utilize his extra time. Do not stress, others can benefit, teens who want some pocket modification for their everyday activities or mothers that need to stay at home£house to care for their children.

With this website you can gain up to $500 for a study, you simply need time, pacience and a PC with internet connecion, that easy.

It' never simple securing a job that works best for you, let alone an online task. With all the various types of online tasks available, you have to be very mindful which one you pick. Like any other work from home tasks, if you choose one that' not a truly excellent fit, then it will cost you a great deal of effort and time.

You should try with Penny Stocks Trading (you can find more info here: http://pennystocks.toptips.org/ )

Penny stocks, also known as cent stocks in some countries, are common shares of small public companies that trade at low prices per share.

I've been subscribing to this PennyStock web site for about a year now and have loved the objective advice they give. He really does look for quality stocks and I've made some pretty nice profits on a lot of his suggestions. Being still fairly new to investing I have been dabbling a lot in penny stocks to try and grow my account. I may not have a big account, but it's a lot bigger than it was a year ago. On just one of Nathan's picks this year I managed to make my investment back ten-fold! Be careful! Penny stocks are notoriously risky but if you follow the right method the risk is almost 0. I suggest to invest only little money first and then reinvest the profits. This is the site I'm using: http://pennystocks.toptips.org/

Bye Bye

If you are asking this question on here, you are heading to lose money. Find yourself a share broker who can explain it all to you. It take a lot of time and research to make money from stocks. There is an old question that goes: "How do you make a small fortune from stock trading?" Answer: "Start with a large fortune!"

Where you go to buy stocks: By opening an account on e-trade, scottrade, charles schwab, zecco, or any of the other discount brokerages.

Where you go to get the money you earn: Any profits you make by selling stocks will be deposited in your brokerage account, which you can then transfer to your bank account or wherever...

where you deposit the money: In your online brokerage account.

When can you withdraw or get money from your stocks: you can withdraw money from your brokerage account at any time.

How risky are stocks: They are riskier than bonds and treasury bills, but not that risky.

Most people gain money from stocks in the long run.

A lot of interested traders are asking themselves the question if you can really make money with binary options? The answer is that you can indeed make money in binary options trading. Learn here https://tr.im/BinaryOptionsStrategy

Obviously this is a perfectly legitimate question considering that most people have not traded binary options in the past and generally believe that investing is a very difficult activity.

However, you will have to put an effort into it. You will have to learn money management, reading of charts as well as the usage of indicators.

Penny stocks are prone to violent fluctuation (volatility), many people believe that they'll luck out with a stock that will jump from $0.08 to $8 in two weeks. And it's happened. Learn here https://tr.im/pennystocktrading

Scour enough investing message boards and you're sure to find success stories from investors who made a mint while "playing the pennies."

Companies that can successfully make the jump from penny stock to power stock are rare, but when you find them they pay out in spades. Numbers vary quite a bit in the penny stock world, but investors have raked in gains over 1,000% in a couple weeks' time. The real trick is finding the right stock.

You open a brokerage account. You deposit money into it. You use that money to purchase shares of a stock. When that stock rises in price enough, you can sell it for profit. Your broker website should have explanations of each type of trade (stop, limit, etc.).