Do teen girls want sex just like teen guys?

Do teen girls want sex just as much as teen guys? guys usually seem to be perverted, but are girls the same, they just dont present it that much?

Favorite Answer

Sometimes more!

1

Source(s): Girl Alone Live Webcam : http://CamGz.com/?TOuM

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): teen girls sex teen guys: https://shortly.im/fmmPA
  • carron

Girls That Want Sex

• Jewel

No, they don't have the same intense sex drive as guys. There are exceptions though, but on average women do not have as intense of a sex drive as men. that's why men are the ones constantly thinking about and seeking sex. It's a scientific fact. But, there are exceptions. There are some women or teens that have high sex drives. A lot of girls are horny when they are by themselves, but get nervous when with a guy, it depnds

Yes lol. I think any girl who says otherwise is lying or just happens to have a low libido. The reason guys think girls don't want it as much is Bc they act like that's the case to make guys want it bad so they can get laid whenever they want. unfortunately our culture is very ignorant and some people will judge them more than they'd judge a man for the same thing, but some girls (like me) just want it so bad and have high enough self esteem that they don't give a **** what people think and just do it. Plus there is a lot more temptation for women with guys walking around shirtless exposing themselves often, it was hard for me to keep myself from banging every hot guy I saw when I was younger, so I usually did, but my peers who knew I did that labeled me as a stud instead of a slut Bc they knew I was doing it to get my rocks off, not for attention. I know from experience that teenage girls will say or do anything just to get a guy in bed and people are fools for thinking otherwise

Source(s): Ex-horny teenager/horny woman

Not all girls are the same when it comes to that. I am 16 and I, not any of my friends have had sex nor have much of a desire to right now. Personally it all freaks me out and I find it gross. I know that emotionally and physically I am not ready. However I would also be considered a "goodie two shoes." On another note, I know there are many girls in my grade and even younger than me that I do know have had sex and one who is actually pregnant. It all depends on the girl if you have a particular one in mind.

Hope this answers some questions (even though all the others are from 4 years ago haha)

• Aimee

Here are tips on How to Get A Girlfriend https://bitly.im/aOjEY Whether in high school, college, or out of college, when you know what to say and how to say it and how to act to make girls interested in dating you, life becomes a lot easier. It's not even about your looks either. I've seen attractive guys have a hard time getting a girl while an average guy gets a bunch of girls. You just got to know the tricks. Have fun.

Best way to eat out a girl https://bitly.im/aOjEY

Yes, teen girls want it just as bad or even more at times. But they are too chicken **** 95% of the time to do anything. Teen guys have skyrocketing testosterone (missing in girls) that enable them to act on their horny-ness and get laid but teen guys are usually also dumb assess that let testosterone rise higher than their intellect and as a result, they fk up their game (or have no game) and end up masturbating.

It's common sense. Guys can use their tool a 100 times and there will be hardly any "wear and tear". Girls, on the other hand, will get banged just a handful of times and start to "loosen up". No man wants a woman with a loose vag.

Teens in general are all horny. Some girls are just as bad as the guys, but some figure that giving up their virginity will win them a loving relationship which is unfortunate. Some girls don't find that their perverted minds would be accepted so they keep quiet about their feelings.