promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 10 years ago

What do you think of people that wave, wear, hang confederate flags and symbols for everyone to see?

I don't wear shirts with symbols, I don't hang flags of any kind, I don't have any stickers on my truck or political plates on it.

But people that have all these type of symbols all over, do you think they are really trying to say...

..."THAT'S RIGHT, NOW LET ME SEE YOU DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT...I WANT YOU TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT"...

...there's always wild gun fights between rednecks and black guys in Southeast Georgia when you have a couple of drunk rednecks behind a wheel.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

They aren't just in the south, I live in michigan and confederate flags are very common. Usually in a window of an old ford or a trailer. Apparently, their lives are so bad they have to try to make a statement of some sort. If they took all of that pent-up energy and put it to a positive use, they might get out of that trailer and get a new truck. It is a form of environmental retardation and until they break the chain, it will sadly grow and go on.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 10 years ago

Southern Pride.

I'm from Louisiana and my neighbors have Confederate flags hanging outside their house, but they're not racist in the least.

• 10 years ago

There are a crap ton of people at my school who do that and they are all idiots, its not because of the flags it just seems to be a trend. I hate it when people pretty much force what they think onto everyone.

• 10 years ago

I'm not sure what they're trying to say. I've seen them a few times in truck windows in Ohio even.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • I just think it means they're from the south

• I just automatically assume that they're a racist hillbilly...can't help it.

• 10 years ago

It's their prerogative..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.