Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceSmall Business · 9 years ago

if you are standing in my shoes,whether you will choose a b2b website ?

if you are standing in my shoes,whether you will choose a b2b website ?

I am just a small industry manufacturing all kinds of handcraft bags.up to now ,we haven’t any experience of exporting product. Any suggestion is very appreciated?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Best Answer

if i was standing in your shoes ,i will have a try,you know ,last year i was the one like you present.

later,i make good use busytrade to promote my products,in the end ,i am successful.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Hi Maky,

You may also want to ensure that your company is registered with your country's Ministry Of Trade which will also help promote your products internationally. That way, any interested customers will be able to contact you directly once they have a look at your country's export products. The Ministry Of Trade in your home country will also be able to provide you with more information on how to export your products internationally as well. Other than that, you will have to look for international product directories to list your products there as well.

Hope this helps.

Lauren

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Google to find successful export businesses for handcraft bags and say you

are from a national business council doing a survey and ask related questions

... how they got started, start up costs, who's their market, how much they

earn monthly ... anything you want. One or two will be honored that you are

asking them and willtell you what you need to know.

Source(s): www.ViralMarketingTech.com Take the "Build an Empire Test"
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Try alibaba.com or tradekey.com both websites will be great ways to educate yourself to the process and answer all your questions. You migt also want to check out the old favorites of ebay or amazon store front. just do a google search for these terms and you will be on your way.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.