When should I take my socks off after sweating?

After having an intense session of tennis or anything that makes me sweat, I take off my shoes and I notice my feet feel gross. Sort of damp. It's hard to describe. You probably know how it feels if you sweat a lot. So I want to know if there is a certain time I should let elapse befo I take off my socks. Like, should I wait for my feet to dry or take them off immediately? I usually keep them on for the rest of the day until I bathe.

I know it sounds dumb, but I want a serious answer

Favorite Answer

Take them off as soon as you can. You don't need to rush to do it and miss out on something else, but definitely do it as soon as you have the option. Leaving on wet and sweaty socks can result in rashes or even bad foot soars. I also suggest sprinkling Gold Bond foot powder on your feet if possible to help dry out and remove the sweat.

If it's not an issue, I would highly suggest changing your socks. After washing your feet or at least letting them air dry.

i say take them off ,wash your feet, and maybe put on a fresh pair of socks! you may go through a lot of laundry but in the end your feet wont stink

you should probably take them off right away. just change into a different pair. you dont want to be walking around in gross socks all day.

U may keep them on

There is no point taking them off.. good that u keep them on..

ASAP.... or you'll smell.