Anonymous

Why do black woman praise tyler perry?

Ive noticed the guy is a transexual and puts down black men in his movies and makes them look foolish, like we are ghetto animals that can't take care of our responsibilities...Black woman praise this shyt

Favorite Answer

Same reason people praise Obama. For being black. Actual intellectual ability have nothing to do with it. Perry makes shows about someone who is loud and obnoxious, and the black community finds it awesome. Perry could take a crap in a box, call it "Tyler Perry's Crap" and it would sell out of stores all over the place. He is only liked because he's popular.

The black community needs to come together and say "enough of this sterotypical uneducational crap. How about giving us some programming that shows we can be intellegent and non-thugish and have respect for one another"

It is going to take black people not being ostracised by their peers for 'acting white' because they care about getting an education and a good job, and not drinking 40's and 'bowing down to the man'

White people have to bow down to the man too. Most business might be run by 'the man' but it's *other men* just being white doesn't make you 'the man's' homeboy. You're still expected to work hard.

Because most of his leading roles go to black women which we only get 1% of the time of films all together. If you watch the movies he doesn't promote in anyway a view of black people being lazy except the uncle. Most of the people in his movies are well educated and nice. Have you seen the family that preys sanna lathan was complete ***** to her husband and he was a nice black man following his dream. And in a dairy of a mad black women and family Reunion they both had black men boyfriends who took care of them.

Source(s): Edit- Never seen for colored girls tho...but anyways I don't really like his movies that much because there pretty much a like but it is a step forward. We need some more black people like him who can put more black people in leading roles. Edit- Ryan stop acting like your an expert on black people. A lot of black people do not view getting a good education as acting white. I been accused of acting white for listening to rock music, talking preppy, wearing hollister but I never knew a black person accuse me of acting white for being smart. Secondly numerous of research have shown that whites will choose other whites as more trustworthy for the job even when a black person has the same or more experience to the point were they wont hire a black person because of their name. Yeah every has to work for "the man". But people trust and dont stereotype people who look more like them and who are the people that look like "the man", white people.

Only the stupid black women kiss tyler perrys butt when he makes a fool out of them for the most part. Most black women carry that stupid anything to help a "brotha" attitude lol. I am personally not a fan, but I do favor for colored girls and something new.

Tyler Perry is a poison and has no sense of direction when it comes to movies. I can't stand him or his work.

I don't actually know any black females who like this guy. I only know black females that also dislike him.

From the articles I read is he understands the issues and struggles some black women have experienced/battle. So he portrays it in his movies.

I did read many black men were upset with For Colored Girls. I saw that movie and I have to admit, it did not make black men look good, if anything it made a woman (any woman) want to stay away or not be with a black man.

I didn't see black men complaining when he was putting us in a bad image like Precious.

BTW I don't like Tyler Perry

I think "praise" is taking to too far, but I question why ANYONE would feed into his lies, stereotypes, and overall disgusting portrayal of everyone! He makes me sick.

boom bye bye inna batty bwoy head

SHE GAVE ME SUM KFC