will insurance cover roof of camper?

my roof has damage and is leaking will full coverage insurance cover this water damage and repair my roof

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Mushu
    Lv 7
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

They will only cover if it is caused by a single, one time occurrence, such as a lightning, hail or other weather storm or something falling on it and putting a hole in it. Wear and tear over a period of time is not a covered loss.

• 9 years ago

That might depend on the state, and Co.

Did the camper topper come with the truck, or was it an add on? Some places will not cover it if it was put on later, and you did not tell them.

They will find a way to deny EVERYTHING it seems.

Either write, or email as much as you can with them. You want to keep a paper trail with everything if you can. And if you email them send return receipt requested. And if you use the post, then use registered ail.

I know this seems like over kill. But you never know when you will need the records to prove a point.

• Bevvy
    Lv 6
    3 years ago

I recommend that you visit this site where you can compare rates from the best companies: http://QUOTESDEAL.NET/index.html?src=5YAPZPovy3gpS...

RE :Will insurance cover roof of camper?

my roof has damage and is leaking will full coverage insurance cover this water damage and repair my roof

2 following 5 answers

Source(s): I recommend that you visit this site where you can compare rates from the best companies: http://QUOTESDEAL.NET/index.html?src=5YAPZPovy3gpS...
  • 9 years ago

is it from an accident or just every day ware and tare if something caused it like a tree limb hit it and then it started to leak yes other wise no it's up to you to put a plastic cover on it

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

maybe, the only way to find out for sure is to call them.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

very confusing task. lookup into google and yahoo. that will could help!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.