Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Which Is More Dead, Dan Aykroyd's Movie Career Or Sarah Palin's Political Career?

Or they both about equal ?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Aykroyd might come back, but why would he want to? He's got his.

Sarah's career died the minute that she quit the governor's job before her term expired. She's allowing people to believe she might run for president, because that's what sells books. She's being paid a seven figure salary by Fox, but that will disappear as soon as people realize she won't run in 2012 or 2016. It can be said that her career as a political commentator or political operative could go on for decades.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It seems Palin is too busy having a show to have a political career

Besides Dan's going to be in the new Ghostbuster's movie 2012

• 1 decade ago

Dan Aykroyd's Movie Career

• krull
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

no longer adequate to be a president. She's worse off than Obama. won't be able to see how McCain ought to bash him simply by fact loss of journey, yet he alternatives up Palin. no longer a clever flow purely shows hes a hypocrite.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Dan Aykroyd is starring in Ghostbusters 3 which is coming out soon. And, regardless, he has more money that YOU will ever have in your lifetime. He doesn't really need to work anymore...

• Jimbo
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I haven't seen Dan Akroyd in years and no one ever talks about him. Sarah makes liberals' teeth itch and I love it. She's going to be around for a long time to just piss liberals off if nothing else! Hehehehehehe!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

palin never really has a political career. I don't call a quitting, failed governor a career.

• Happy
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

.... Palin, whose tv show was just cancelled, shot herself in the foot so hard this last week that her political career will not recover. I think that's as the GOP wanted.

• Bud
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Sarah

• 1 decade ago

Palin because Ghostbusters III will be out next year.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.