Reenie asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 decade ago

Problem with kidneys or appendix? Pain, help!?

For at least 2/3 weeks now, I've been getting mild random pain on my back under my rib on my right side. Now it's on the left side too and a tiny bit more painful. And since yesterday down my side (above my hip) has been in a bit of pain, and then my lower abdomen. On my left side (above my hip) it hurts a bit more now, especially if I apply pressure?

Could it have something to do with an organ or is it just muscle?

I'm only 15 and I have school in the morning and I don't think it's anything serious and i don't want to tell my parents in case I'm making a big deal out of nothing.

What do you think?

• rob d
    Favorite Answer

diabetes causes pain on the lower side from inflamed kidneys. Avoid sugar.

http://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=ArottOJzw5P2ez...

1

Source(s): Naturally Reverse Kidney Problems : http://kidneyheal.trustdd.com/?sgxC

It sounds form of acquainted on account that in which you're feeling the discomfort might be in which the backside of your lungs finish... When we inhale to so much smoke it doesn't matter what form or what it was once created from, it may well harm our lungs. The backside of the lungs as that's in which the smoke hits. Not from the medications itself however on account that however from the precise heated plant topic hitting your lungs, this may reason bronchial asthma however you might must smoke weed nearly every day except you may have a exact lung predicament. I might recommend check out it once more in a couple of days. How do you smoke it? Try a functional joint this time if you do not already smoke it that method. Sometimes bong hits will also be harsh at the lungs primarily with out water. Then if the identical discomfort hits you once more, wait a month for the weed to get from your approach then move to a physician to peer if its a predicament together with your lungs, But continually do not forget that weed can not kill you. KEEP SMOKIN