Do you know someone who is committing benefit fraud?

I know someone who is committing fraud and it makes me feel sick the amount of money they are getting, but i care about them enough to not report them but i hate that they are getting away with it. My husband earns a lot of money, and while we know we are fortunate - the amount of money we see go towards taxes... show more I know someone who is committing fraud and it makes me feel sick the amount of money they are getting, but i care about them enough to not report them but i hate that they are getting away with it.

My husband earns a lot of money, and while we know we are fortunate - the amount of money we see go towards taxes when we can't even find a local Nhs dentist is pretty sickening.

This person i know is claiming £800 per month and is also getting an extra £3000 per year for the next three years that she is studying.

Her partner who she lives with and who she has the child of, earns similar money to my husband!

Something isn't right and apparently she told them that she doesn't live with the father of the child and therefore i assume that his salary wasn't taken into consideration and maybe they give her money towards rent that she isn't paying too... i dunno the details.

I know she is doing wrong and if the authorities would just correct how much she gets and therefore stop losing money and write off what they already lost, i probably would report her, but i'm not going to get her a criminal record and debt when she is trying to make a better life for herself.

I blame her partner. He is a snake and makes her beg for every penny even for their child...

I just wish it was a case of the government cutting losses rather than setting examples and then maybe it would end quicker.

I just wondered if anyone was in a similar situation where someone they care about is committing benefit fraud?