5.7 tall,short or average for an adult male?

iam 5.7 and 23 years old boy and im really confused cz of my height whether i fall in the category of short,average or tall people.when i was young and was growing everybody used to say that iam growing really tall and i used to feel really uncomfortable cz of those comments and wanted to stop being further... show more iam 5.7 and 23 years old boy and im really confused cz of my height whether i fall in the category of short,average or tall people.when i was young and was growing everybody used to say that iam growing really tall and i used to feel really uncomfortable cz of those comments and wanted to stop being further tall.now when im done with my height growth i have started to find the people calling me really short specially girls although there is still fair amount of people who rate me as average and tall..now iam really confused whether iam tall,average or short..often i regret about not adopting the diet and exercises that could have enhanced my growth when i was growing cz of misguidance.
11 answers 11