Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 9 years ago

5.7 tall,short or average for an adult male?

iam 5.7 and 23 years old boy and im really confused cz of my height whether i fall in the category of short,average or tall people.when i was young and was growing everybody used to say that iam growing really tall and i used to feel really uncomfortable cz of those comments and wanted to stop being further tall.now when im done with my height growth i have started to find the people calling me really short specially girls although there is still fair amount of people who rate me as average and tall..now iam really confused whether iam tall,average or short..often i regret about not adopting the diet and exercises that could have enhanced my growth when i was growing cz of misguidance.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

You are average I think. I say 5'5 and under is short and 5'6 to 5'9 is average and 5'10 and over is tall

Source(s): Me
    • Login to reply the answers
  • 9 years ago

Height has to do with genetics, nothing you did or should have done would have had much of an affect on your final height. 5 ft 7in is on the short side of average for an adult male. Of course, this depends on your ethnicity (for example- for a grown black man, 5 7 is short, but for a grown asian man, it's pretty average, again, it's all a matter of genetics)

My husband it 5' 8" and that's plenty tall enough for me.

• I'd say you're a pretty good height, nice and medium. In general people are getting taller over time, but you're height is good because you didn't sound too comfortable about being tall. It's a nice height, so wear it with pride :)

• 9 years ago

I'd say u are somewhere between short and average. I'm 13 and I'm 5'9 and everyone calls me tall.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • jane
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

5.7 Tall

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I would say short, but that's because I am a 5'8 girl! And all of my male relatives and most of my male friends are above 6 foot!

• 3 years ago

Source(s): Increase Your Height http://sparkindl.info/GrowTallerFast/?1862
  • 9 years ago

short or tall depend on where are you. If in Asian this is Tall, but in American is average.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I'd say averege. im a 14 year old girl and i'm 5foot8

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I'm a 5'2 girl, so you're pretty damn tall compaired to me ~_~.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.