Holden
Holden asked in SportsBasketball · 9 years ago

best passer of all time?

i have been watching the nba since 03. but i have looked up a lot of highlights of past players like Magic Johnson and John Stockton. of all the players youve watched, which is the best passer of all time?

Favorite Answer

John Stockton was fundamentally sound, made the right pass most of the time.

Magic Johnson not only could do that, he had otherworldly vision and could make passes John Stockton couldn't imagine in his wildest dreams and couldn't execute if you let him practice them ahead of time.

Magic, of course.

And besides Magic I wouldn't go with Stockton. isiah Thomas comes to mind. Maravich was fun ... Jerry West knew what he was doing ....

I just caught the least couple years of Magic's career, and even then I was young, but Magic was the best passer ever. I did watch more of Stockton, and he was great, but so many of his assists came on the pick-and-roll. Magic could make the best passes in every situation.

Jason Kidd, or Maybe Steve Nash. I guess Stockton and Magic too.

BLACK - MAGIC JOHNSON

WHITE - STEVE NASH

MIXED - JASON KIDD