Why do i keep feeling dizzy?

Hiya guys, please bare with me, its abit hard to explain, but if ANYONE has any idea what this could be or are going through the same thing please can u shred any light on this. PLEASE!

I had this feeling abit 3 years ago when my late bf was in hospital. Visiting him in

the hospital everyday, i'd come out the lift and feel as tho im still in it.

I just ignored it as i had other things to worry about, it would come and go in little waves. Then 1 half years later i met my new bf and some months later i fell pregnant and it got worse, the whole room would spin, even when i was lying down. It was horrible. Proper spinning! That stopped about 6-7months into my pregnancy. Now after i had my son, i found out i had gallstones and i also developed anxiety problem's. 3 days in hospital and my head started becoming foggy! No spinning just foggy. Doctors told me it was anxiety and depression. It was worse when i was tired and as i had a new born baby i put it down to that. Then i started with the sickness, that of which my doctor blamed on my gallstones. And still i had the foggy head. And yes i did suffer from bad anxiety attacks but because of the pain and the fear of the pain of my gallstone attacks. NOT my foggy head. Anyway 15months later and with gallbladder op to have it out, I STILL feel as though im in a lift, I STILL have a foggy head and I STILL feel sick all the time. The dizzy/foggy feeling is like, i can be sitting in the living room and a car will go past.. in my ear it seems REALLY loud maybe abit tinny and all of a sudden my head would jerk like a "BUZZ" movement. Other times and a lot recently the floor will move or seem to move like im going down in a lift or someone really heavy is slamming there feet on the floor. And i will stand for a few secs trying to keep my balance. And then the foggy feeling like im not quite there, i feel spaced out,tired, sometimes i feel as though im sinking into the settee i cant keep up with conversion's my concentration just goes. When this happens a couple of hours later i feel really sick. I no longer have my gallbladder so it cant be that. Also once or twice i have had a pressure feeling in my head and sometimes the top of my nose. I've been to the doctors and because i've had depression and anxiety it the past, they say everything is down to that. They said you cant have vertigo because your ears are fine. So i have no idea.

ANY HELP would be greatly appreciated.

Hey guys thanks for answering, Yes i will book an appointment to see my GP again, They did give me anti depressant's, i keep forgetting to take them, busy with my 14month old son and i forget everything these days, I have been tested for Diabeties but they might want to do that again, and as for blood pressure, i suffer/suffered from high blood pressure, Since having my son and i no longer smoke it is normal.

Favorite Answer

Natalie I have exactly the same problem as you! I do suffer anxiety (what you described happens to me even if I dont think I feel anxious). I would really suggest talking to the doctor about it again, they may want to give you a low dose of anti depressant specially for anxiety to see if that helps

Well, to start with, get a physical. Ask to have a complete blood work-up (e.g. thyroid, diabetes, cholesterol, electrolyte balance, and vitamin/mineral imbalance). Also ask to be tested for basic STDs like herpes. I knew someone who didn't have breakouts as many don't show signs but it can travel to the ear or brain region and cause vertigo (e.g. dizziness). This is probably not the issue, but better to check with a simple blood test since you are active. My friend took the amino acid L-Lysine to fic this. Check out a good home remedy website if you are diagnosed with herpes. My friend's dr actually recommended the Lysine over the typical Valtrex.

Anyways, other things could be heavy metal toxicity which dr tests don't often pick up the free floating stuff. Heavy metal can come from old metal water pipes in kitchen (get a good filter), salty lips drinking off metal cans (drink from a glass), etc. Clean up your diet, eat local and lean more towards vegetarian and drink plenty of water, get some exercise to keep circulation (even a brisk walk outdoors in fresh air and sunshine for the healing ozone from the air and vitamin D from the sun).

If you are already on a super low salt diet that can cause low blood pressure and sometimes dizziness. Sea salt is best. Add it add end of cooking, not during when using metal pots.

One more thing that can cause dizziness is magnesium deficiency. We get enough calcium in our diets (milk, yogurt, cheese in like everything) but we often are deficient in magnesium. Get a good supplement, try to get a liquid one (without fillers that make it hard for body to absorb). If this causes loose stools, you can also try to take it transdermally (through the skin). Google it. Make your own, it so expensive to buy it made. Just get some magnesium chloride flakes (online) and mix it with equal portion of warm water and mix and store in glass spray bottle. Use eight sprays several times a week or so. Magnesium does so many wonderful things for the body and mind.

And avoid aspartame (e.g. in diet sodas and foods) and msg (in many fast food chinese restaurants), these excitotoxins make some people react to them.

As for the anxiety, some swear by cold showers (start gradually) and smelling essential oils like lavender or narcissus. Spray it in the room or on a cotton ball and breathe in. Also taking 500 mg B3 (in the form of NIACINAMIDE) supplements a few times throughout the day and also take a B50 (B complex) once a week to keep all B vitamins in balance.

The cold showers and B vitamins can help cold showers too. Many depressed are often low in the GOOD cholesterol. There is GOOD and BAD cholesterol. Have the liquid yellow egg yolk from a sunny side up egg or soft boiled egg (don't eat the white -- its an anti-nutrient, binds with nutrients, even though its a good source of protein some say),

There are two types of herpes simplex virus: HSV-1 and HSV-2. Both virus types can cause sores around the mouth (herpes labialis) and on the genitals (genital herpes). Cold sores are caused by the herpes simplex virus (HSV).

Cold sores sometimes called fever blisters, are groups of small blisters on the lip and around the mouth. The skin around the blisters is often red, swollen, and sore. The blisters may break open, leak a clear fluid, and then scab over after a few days. They usually heal in several days to 2 weeks.

The herpes simplex virus usually enters the body through a break in the skin around or inside the mouth. It is usually spread when a person touches a cold sore or touches infected fluid—such as from sharing eating utensils or razors, kissing an infected person, or touching that person's saliva. A parent who has a cold sore often spreads the infection to his or her child in this way. Cold sores can also be spread to other areas of the body.

Luckly there is a cure for herpes https://tr.im/d316d

1

Im actually still a teen and I always get dizzy like you but only that ,but also I go tempararily blind do you ???

Have you been tested for diabetes? That can cause dizziness. How about your blood pressure?