Why are asian women the only women not attracted to their own race?

I've thought about this alot and at first, I didn't think much about asian women being with white men. Afterall, I see black men with white women, hispanic women with white men, etc. But with conversations with many colleagues of mine, friends, family, acquaintances, and general observations, most races... show more I've thought about this alot and at first, I didn't think much about asian women being with white men. Afterall, I see black men with white women, hispanic women with white men, etc. But with conversations with many colleagues of mine, friends, family, acquaintances, and general observations, most races overwhelmingly prefer their own. The only exception to this rule are asians, asian women in particular. It's not just white men either. I see tons of asian women dating every single race but their own.

This confuses me, and I have come up with six plausible conclusions to why this is true:

1. Asian men are simply an evolutionary dead-end and are just inherently inferior.
2. Asian men aren't necessarily inferior, it's just that white men are superior
3. Both are actually true
4. Eurocentric society, media, and influences have conditioned asian women into thinking both or either one of the first two reasons are true.
5. Asian culture is too misogynistic and repressive, therefore a relationship with an asian male is symbolic of being restricted and a relationship with a white male is symbolic of freedom
6. Asian genetics are too similar, so asian women subconsciously desire more biodiversity (doesn't explain why this phenomenon doesn't happen with asian men though)

These conclusions might explain how, but it doesn't explain WHY. It's as if asian women are just simply not attracted to asian men at all, which makes absolutely no sense because thousands of years of evolution and selection have led to the modern day asian male and asian female. Why would asian females choose to pass on genes of unattractive asian males? Are the reasons cultural or genetic? If it's genetic, is it due to environmental factors, bad sexual selection, inherently inferior asian male genes, or simply genetic isolation? Another intriguing observation I made is that not only are asian women not attracted to asian men, but women in general are not attracted to asian men, which leads me to believe that the first reason is true and that asian men are, in fact, inferior. Therefore asian men are restricted to a single dating pool of asian women who either slightly prefer them over white men or overwhelmingly prefer white men to them. This reason obviously isn't about power or money either because asian men are on the high end of the income spectrum and asian countries have high economic power. African and latin american countries have been colonized for years and are poor, but their women do not seem to possess that "colonial mentality" or huge preference for white men that seems to be very prevalent in asian society.

By the way, I am an asian male. I have no axe to grind or agenda, I just simply desire the truth
Update: By the way, there will be people who answer this who will be in complete denial or completely blind to a phenomenon that is so blatantly obvious and widely whispered about behind closed doors but never talked about honestly, openly, and scientifically. I am simply pointing out the 800 lb gorilla in the room that... show more By the way, there will be people who answer this who will be in complete denial or completely blind to a phenomenon that is so blatantly obvious and widely whispered about behind closed doors but never talked about honestly, openly, and scientifically. I am simply pointing out the 800 lb gorilla in the room that brings up many painful racist feelings and thus is often ignored, but shouldn't be and needs to be discussed
Update 2: To Batman Loves Robin: In response to this quote "Asian women are the only ones in America who when polled did not prefer Asian men. I think thats bad. Women hold together a group more than men, if Asian women don't like being Asian and having Asian babies in America its a deeper issue I think." I too have read... show more To Batman Loves Robin:

In response to this quote "Asian women are the only ones in America who when polled did not prefer Asian men. I think thats bad. Women hold together a group more than men, if Asian women don't like being Asian and having Asian babies in America its a deeper issue I think."

I too have read these studies and agree there is a deeper issue involved, but what I am trying to figure out here is WHAT that deeper issue is or if it is even an issue at all and that my observations are inaccurate. Is this simply another stage in evolution or is it a symptom of a social problem?
Update 3: Jere Despite your opening insult, I find your answer interesting. I find that that this phenom is non-existent and even opposite (asian men preferring only white women) in three specific countries - Australia, France, and Brazil. I don't have statistics to back this up, only anecdote and observation. Despite... show more Jere

Despite your opening insult, I find your answer interesting. I find that that this phenom is non-existent and even opposite (asian men preferring only white women) in three specific countries - Australia, France, and Brazil. I don't have statistics to back this up, only anecdote and observation. Despite this, the overwhelming majority seems to conform to what have presented