What is your "image" in high school?

You can answer this if you already ended high school or aren't in it yet. I'm going into high school next fall and I want to see what people say. If you aren't in high school yet, say what you want your image to be. Who you want to hang out with. If you are in it, then what is your image? If you're done with it, what was your image?

31 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i think the nost important thing is to be yourself. that way you are going to find friends looking like you and you will feel confortable in the high school. I think it's stupid want to hang out you the popular guy or girl, because normally those people aren't happy, always with everybopdy around them. If you want to love high shool, you should be in the middle. Not be unknown, ignorated or hated for everybody, and not to be loved for everybody (normally these people don't have trustful friends)

i hope you will have the best highschool possible xD

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Personally, I am in gr. 12 so my last year of high school, and really I dont have an image. I don't fit into any groups really, i am like an outcast, but alot / almost everyone knows me :]

Im basically myself, I just wear what I want, style my hair how I prefer it, etc. My image, id say is an outcast, but i dont mind :]

• 1 decade ago

I really didn't have an image. I usually did my own thing, and spent alot of time by myself even though I was on the football team. I guess I would be a loner.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Mine was shy. I never fit in with anyone at all. I actually preferred it that way. Friends in High School usually aren't the best thing as they only seem to get you into trouble and stray you away from the learning process.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I'm in high school right now n my image among the teachers is smart, ambitious, hardworking and outgoing... a clear-cut image. my image among my classmates n other high school students is smart, ambitious, acknowledgeable and victorious... a respectable image.

=D

• 1 decade ago

I was seen as very quiet . I spoke little and didn't socialize IN school . Outside of school ,I was always looking for a good time and hanging out with my friends .

• Meow
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I'm not really popular or anything. Everyone in my class knows me and I know them but I don't have a ton of friends, I just get along with everyone and don't have problems with anybody. im the smartest person in most of my classes so people think of me as that. I'm just a pretty average student. though

• 1 decade ago

I dont know what my image is..

I hang out with pretty much everyone from different 'social classes'

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I don't fit into a stereotype image. People see me and nice, friendly, and funny.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think my image was "that girl in the brown shirt or why does that chick sleep all the time?"

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.