Prologue or no prologue?

So...I need a bit of help. I've been emailing a friend about my story-getting advice and what not-and when I was going over what's to happen and a bit of the back-story, she suggested a prologue since I do have a few things needed to know before the story starts. I really didn't want to have a prologue,... show more So...I need a bit of help. I've been emailing a friend about my story-getting advice and what not-and when I was going over what's to happen and a bit of the back-story, she suggested a prologue since I do have a few things needed to know before the story starts. I really didn't want to have a prologue, plus I thought the prologue might be too short-maybe like a page or so. I was thinking maybe I could just add it into the story, maybe blend it into the first chapter somehow.

Because of the fact that it would be short and that I could possibly blend it into the story, should I have a prologue? Or should I not worry about it?

BQ1: Chocolate-Dark, Milk, Or White?
BQ2: Favorite show/cartoon/anime? (whichever you watch more)
BQ3: Stuffed animals, chocolate, or flowers?