? asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 decade ago

Can youths live a drugs free life?

Favorite Answer

illegal or legal drugs?

I think it's possible to live without illegal drugs - not even that hard

I think it would be very hard to live without legal drugs - many lethal diseases can be cured easily with legal drugs

Yes, although it will be a hard task, since, as humans, we are born with a natural fiery curiosity. "What will happen if I try this substance? Is it really as good as they say? I want to try it, to see what it's like!" is often one of the causes of substance abuse.

Many of them out there are drug free, and honestly, there's a lot more to life than drugs. ^_^ There's happiness and joy, and dizziness and you can have it all without drugs.

I can and do some youth choose not to

• I've never taken illegal drugs and i'm 17.

of course they can

just takes courage