online business like web hosting but not web hosting?

I was looking to start a web host but theres too much of that right now so i was wondering what other online business is there like webhosting where you get monthly income from customers?

Its just web hosting i know right now that give people recurring monthly income from customers... so which other clone business but not hosting is out there?

Favorite Answer

CPA marketing, PLR package selling, membership website, list building would fetch you not monthly but a steady & growing income. MLM is also good but personally I don't like it.

Don't know anything about Inmotion; heard nothing but bad things about 1and1. Polls taken among internet marketers universally show that the host with the best reputation for uptime, problem resolution, and overall satisfaction is Hostgator. I use them for several sites and have never had a problem. Tip: NEVER use the same company for domain registration AND hosting.

Hi,

Web hosting is to much crowded market.

I was in your position not long time ago and I find that affiliate is the best thing.

I took this step by step affiliate training http://bit.ly/gbggfz ans it make the different for me. I started to make money...

It is only $20 but it worth every penny.

Good luck.

I suggest you to go with http://www.roibooster.com, because they are not only providing reseller hosting but also Master Reseller Hosting which means you can also start your own reseller hosting company.

If you want coupon just post another question, i will provide you.

I have research lot for getting this site and is very cheap.

They are providing Advance Reseller Hosting package for only for $5/pm

RoiBooster.com