Did Jesus say I am God worship me?

I'm not talking about matthew, mark, luke, john, paul or anybody elses, I'm saying did Jesus say this?

Also

"Our Father in heaven,hallowed be your name,your kingdom come,your will be doneon earth as it is in heaven.Give us today our daily bread,and forgive us the wrong we have doneas we forgive those who wrong us.Subject us not to the trialbut deliver us from the evil one."

he says our father i.e. our lord not my lord, hallowed be your name (not my name), your kingdom come, your will be done (not my kingdom come or our kingdom come or my or our will be done), give us today our daily bread, therefore he ate and had needs to urinate etc, does God really have these needs

Also

"Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed" Matthew 26:39,

do you pray like Jesus or how do you pray

to friendshipband you still havent shown me where Did Jesus say I am God, worship me

still nobody has given me a quote of im sayin dis

Favorite Answer

The Father Himself told the angels to worship the Son..............

"In the past God spoke to our ancestors through the prophets at many times and in various ways, but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom also he made the universe. The Son is the radiance of God’s glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven. So he became as much superior to the angels as the name he has inherited is superior to theirs.

The Son Superior to Angels

5 For to which of the angels did God ever say,

“You are my Son;

today I have become your Father” ?

Or again,

“I will be his Father,

and he will be my Son” ?

And again, when God brings his firstborn into the world, he says,

“Let all God’s angels worship him." "

Hebrews 1:1-6

John heard the angels in heaven worship the Lamb of God - Jesus, who died for the sins of the world, worshiped together with the father seated on the Throne.....

"Then I (John) looked and heard the voice of many angels, numbering thousands upon thousands, and ten thousand times ten thousand. They encircled the throne and the living creatures and the elders. In a loud voice they were saying:

“Worthy is the Lamb, who was slain,

to receive power and wealth and wisdom and strength

and honor and glory and praise!”

Then I heard every creature in heaven and on earth and under the earth and on the sea, and all that is in them, saying:

“To him who sits on the throne and to the Lamb

be praise and honor and glory and power,

for ever and ever!”

The four living creatures said, “Amen,” and the elders fell down and worshiped. "

Revelation 5:11-14

one day, every knee shall bend to Jesus.....

"have the same mindset as Christ Jesus:

Who, being in very nature God,

did not consider equality with God something to be used to his own advantage;

rather, he made himself nothing

by taking the very nature of a servant,

being made in human likeness.

And being found in appearance as a man,

he humbled himself

by becoming obedient to death—

even death on a cross!

Therefore God exalted him to the highest place

and gave him the name that is above every name,

that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,

in heaven and on earth and under the earth,

and every tongue acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord,

to the glory of God the Father. "

Philippians 2:5-11

Jesus accepted being referred as the Son of God. The Jews even accused Jesus of blasphemy because of this. Jesus is God as a Son whose uncreated Divine Nature is determined by the Divine Nature of His Father. Jesus is BOTH God and man. His human nature is subject to God and does not possess unlimited knowledge. Each of these three Persons are co-equal in only ONE Divine Nature.

Jesus had a mutiple purpose for being on earth the 1st time around and that was also to live as an example !!! Just in case you might have missed something in your studies I provide the following !!!

The proof of God's true existence is His willingness to tell us what He will do centuries before He does it !!! As a case in point He put the dates of messianic events written in the skies at creation !!! Those events include His conception, His birth and death !!! You have to have a little information about astronomy, Feasts of Israel, the stars and their positions in the sky, and your willingness to go and discover information that may change your thinking and maybe your life !!!

http://www.bethlehemstar.net/

http://www.bethlehemstar.net/dance/dance…

http://www.bethlehemstar.net/day/day.htm

http://bibleprobe.com/365messianicprophecies.htm

Jesus claimed to be God - John 8:24; 8:56-59 (see Exodus 3:14); John 10:30-33

Jesus is called God - John 1:1,14; 20:28; Col. 2:9; Titus 2:13; Heb. 1:8

Jesus is the image of the invisible God - Heb. 1:3

Jesus abides forever - Heb. 7:24

Jesus created all things - John 1:1-3; Col. 1:15-17

Jesus is before all things - John 1:1-3; Col. 1:17;

Jesus is eternal - John 1:1,14; 8:58; Micah 5:1-2

Jesus is honored the same as the Father - John 5:23

Jesus is prayed to - Acts 7:55-60; 1 Cor. 1:2 with Psalm 116:41; (John 14:14)

Jesus is worshipped - Matt. 2:2,11; 14:33; John 9:35-38; Heb. 1:6

Jesus is omnipresent - Matt. 18:20; 28:20

Jesus is with us always - Matt. 28:20

Jesus is our only mediator between God and ourselves - 1 Tim. 2:5

Jesus is the guarantee of a better covenant - Heb. 7:22; 8:6

Jesus said, "I AM the Bread of Life" - John 6:35,41,48,51

Jesus said, "I AM the Door" - John 10:7,9

Jesus said, "I AM the Good Shepherd" - John 10:11,14

Jesus said, "I AM the Way the Truth and The Life" - John 14:6

Jesus said, "I AM the Light of the world" - John 8:12; 9:5; 12:46; Luke 2:32

Jesus said, "I AM the True Vine" - John 15:1,5

Jesus said, "I AM the Resurrection and the Life" - John 11:25

Jesus said, "I AM the First and the Last" - Rev. 1:17; 2:8; 22:13

Jesus always lives to make intercession for us - Heb. 7:25

Jesus cleanses from sin - 1 John 1:9

Jesus cleanses us from our sins by His blood - Rev. 1:5; Rom. 5:9

Jesus forgives sins - Matt. 9:1-7; Luke 5:20; 7:48

Jesus saves forever - Matt. 18:11; John 10:28; Heb. 7:25

Muslims say that Jesus never said He was God, well here is proof that He said that He was !!!

Mark 14:60-65 (New International Version)

60Then the high priest stood up before them and asked Jesus, "Are you not going to answer? What is this testimony that these men are bringing against you?" 61But Jesus remained silent and gave no answer.

Again the high priest asked him, "Are you the Christ,[a] the Son of the Blessed One?"

62"I am," said Jesus. "And you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One and coming on the clouds of heaven."

63The high priest tore his clothes. "Why do we need any more witnesses?" he asked. 64"You have heard the blasphemy. What do you think?"

They all condemned him as worthy of death. 65Then some began to spit at him; they blindfolded him, struck him with their fists, and said, "Prophesy!" And the guards took him and beat him.

There are those who as He never existed, so here is the proof that He did !!!

http://www.allaboutjesuschrist.org/histo…

There are those who say there is no proof of heaven or hell, so here is proof that there is !!!

http://www.spiritlessons.com/Documents/R…

Did you know that the earth was created instantly and God wrote it in stone !!!

http://www.halos.com/

Heavenly Father,

I want to know You as the true and living God. I ask you to forgive me and cleanse me from everything I’ve done wrong. Change my heart, and give me a new life. I turn from false gods and submit my life to your Son Jesus Christ as my only Savior and Lord. Fill me with the power of Your Holy Spirit.

Thank You, Lord Jesus, for paying the penalty for my sins and giving me a relationship of friendship with God as my Heavenly Father !!!

P.S. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzqTFNfeD

Youtube thumbnail

No we ought to continually no longer be worshipping ourselves... Hate to permit you realize, yet once you're reading the bible in any respect. you will understand the fact, it extremely is that if ... you seek with all your coronary heart, strategies and soul... the Spirit is keen, however the flesh is susceptible. yet there is wish in this, because of the fact, God can eliminate the scales from our eyes. And this I do have self belief whilst we willingly reason all of this out with God! advantages, to you which you will placed up... willingly.. lovinlgy She Dances With Love Kar~n`exhilaration~c you have many suited solutions right here... be blessed! :)) Nor do I condemn you, you have the suited to have self belief as you will....Peace... no longer something absolutely everyone will say, can convince you ... this could come from you ... wish you do stumble on for your self the various truths...

First --- Jesus did not say I am God because He came here as a servant. Many people testify that he is God like Thomas who said" My Lord and my God"

If you know the meaning of the trinity then you will have no issue. YOu obviously do not know.

• RG

I've heard these arguments before. You're most likely a Muslim.

No, Jesus never said the exact three words, "I am God". But Jesus also never said the exact four words, "I am a prophet" or the exact four words "I am a man," but we know he was both a prophet and a man. It is not necessary for Jesus to say the exact phrase "I am a man" for us to know that he was a man. Likewise, it is not necessary for Jesus to utter the exact three words "I am God" in order for us to determine whether or not he is Divine.

Jesus may not have said the exact sentence "I am God" but he did claim the divine name for himself (Exo. 3:14 with John 8:58) and he also received worship (Matt. 2:2; 14:33; 28:9; John 9:35-38). When Moses was up at the Mount speaking to God, Moses asked God what his name was. God said, "I AM WHO I AM"; and He said, "Thus you shall say to the sons of Israel, I AM has sent me to you," (Exodus 3:14). In John 8:58 Jesus said, "Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was born, Iam." Right after this the Jews pick up stones to throw at him. Later, in John 10:30-33 Jesus claimed to be one with the Father and the Jews wanted to stone him again because they said to Jesus, "You, being a man, make yourself out to be God." Jesus had claimed the divine name for his own in the Jews wanted to kill him for it. Therefore, from Jesus' own mouth we see that he was claiming to be God.

As for the prostration in prayer, Muslims copied it from the Eastern/Oriental Orthodox Christians who do it often.

• He does state he is God

of course he falls to his knees and prays

while he is fully God he is also fully man

I pray in a church and in my house

• Nous

forget the fiction and look at the evidence for the truth!

There is not one single mention of Jesus in the entire Roman record - that is right - not one! At the same time as he was supposed to have been around there were a number of Jews claiming to be the messiah - all of whom are well recorded!

There is not a single contemporary record from any source and even the bible mentions of him like all other references were not written until many years after his supposed death!

He was supposed to have been a huge problem to the Romans and produced wonderful miracles but still not one contemporary record?

Even the bible mentions of him like all other references were not written until many years after his supposed death!

Pilate is recorded in the Roman record as a somewhat lack luster man but no mention of a Jesus, a trial or crucifixion that would surely have been used to make him look brighter!

At best he was an amalgam of those others but almost certainly never existed!

No he did not say worship him. He always lead his followers to know and worship the Almighty. As we learn about the Messiah we are able to see the character of our Father through him; thus we are able to know the Father and understand why He is worthy of our worship and the Messiah is worthy of our praise.

Ask yourself... why was Jesus crucified? why were the jewish high priest angry with him?

could it be because he said "I am God worship me"?