POLL Would you rather fly when you fart or pee every time you laugh?

Favorite Answer

first i need some clarification. Now i want to say that i would prefer to fly when I fart, but my only question is....Do poots count? I mean I poot more often than I fart. And most of the time when I poot I am doing something important like working, and my job doesnt have good benefits, so I couldnt just fly off and take a personal day. I also poot when i am at the bar, supermarket, and when i am doing a number two. So leaving a freshly purchased beer, or at wal-mart in line, or when I am pooping is not a good time to just fly off somewhere. Now as far as peeing..well I could easily buy some depend undergarments with the shoulder straps that could contain my pee, but I know that these garments are expensive and they dont have a lot of coupons in my local newspapers or mail circulars to make if I decided that something deserved a laugh. Do chuckles count as laughs? because I sometime chuckle when i am just thinking, and I dont have a lot of boxer shorts to just keep changing all the time. So in closing I think that I would have to choose flying when I fart for $200 Alex!

flying would be dangerous but also somewhat exhilarating. on the other hand, if I were to pee each time I laughed that would be extremely messy, for I laugh often. the putrid stench that would surround me would not be very rewarding, either. I would therefore much rather to fly when I was to fart then to pee when I laugh. however, one question remains: must the farts have an unpleasant aroma? I would imagine that the power needed to elevate one's body off the ground would not make one smell very good to any degree. just a thought.

I rawr!

• curd

Haha, nicely it rather is embarrassing to fart in public. yet peeing each and every time I giggle must be undesirable for me. I advise, the place could all the pee come from? i think of i could choose for the peeing nonetheless. Haha, i'm an odd individual.

I laugh A LOT...

I'm going with fly when I fart.

fly when i fart because the people by me will be left in awe

the first one.

I'd pee you a river.

Who doesn't want to fly?!

• definitely the first one

AYE!! i wanna FLY matey!!! LMAO!! SAVVY? :D