What do you HONESTLY think when you see a fat person working out?

because i went to the gym and i saw this one girl who was kinda chubby but i had talked to her a tiny bit in the changing rooms and i was like wow she seems really nice and good for her then i saw her the next day and i was proud of her for some reason because she seemed to be making a really good effort at getting... show more because i went to the gym and i saw this one girl who was kinda chubby but i had talked to her a tiny bit in the changing rooms and i was like wow she seems really nice and good for her then i saw her the next day and i was proud of her for some reason because she seemed to be making a really good effort at getting healthier. but i also saw this really fat lady and she only worked out for like 10 minutes and it was a really lame workout (slower than normal walking) and she didnt seem like she was trying and i honestly think her doctor must have said your health is a big problem if you don't change ur going ot have serious heart problems but she didn't seem to be trying hard at all and i thought to my self hahaha no wonder she is the way she is! ewwww. and then i felt bad for thinking that like i wouldnt wanna be judged there i know i cant lift that much weight when i do the weight machines. but what do you think when you see someone? because for me it changes on the person.
Update: i didnt say i was laughing i said i saw a 300 lb lady go on a treadmill for 10 minutes at speed like 2.5 and thought for a split second wow how lazy i know how she got so fat! and i thought good for the other girl. u ppl are offended easily lolzzzz lolz lolz lolz HAHAH
Update 2: and i said i felt bad afterword. and im sorry but u have not seen my gym. its a YMCA but its not in the best part of town and a lot of ppl there are lazy and just cuss and stuff and then a lot of guys play basketball there and they are really good. so its a mix.
15 answers 15