Shroom Trip Changed My Life?

I cant really remember all of the details but my fiance, my best friend and i all took 4 grams of shrooms and ive had bad trips before where all i think is life is meaningless ect and everytime im on the shrooms i keep thinking "why did i do this i spent all this money just to feel this way. should i even be... show more I cant really remember all of the details but my fiance, my best friend and i all took 4 grams of shrooms and ive had bad trips before where all i think is life is meaningless ect and everytime im on the shrooms i keep thinking "why did i do this i spent all this money just to feel this way. should i even be feeling like this" ect. and now its months after and my life is different still i fell less happy like the shrooms took the happiness away from me and i cant be as happy as i was before i tok shrooms. I dont seem to care about people anymore. i mean i do but not really. Everytime i think about shrooms all i want to do is just stop thinking about it, its like i get scared of just the thought.

I know this is everywhere and sounds crazy but i know there are people that have felt the same. Im just asking if anyone has any advice on how i can get back to "normal". My fiancee feels the exact same way. PLEASE HELP!