Nikki
Nikki asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

Juan Wiliams got fired for saying he'd be afraid to board a jet with Muslims, shouldnt Tom Brokaw be fired too?

Brokaw: "I Would Be Nervous Going Into A Bar" In Arizona:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2011/01/13/...

• Favorite Answer

Good catch Nikki. I wasn't aware of the gun law in Arizona. My answer is yes as opposed to Alaska and Vermont. Clearly Brokaw singled out Arizona to add fuel to the fire. Typical left dogma.

"By eliminating the permit requirement, the Arizona legislation will allow people 21 or older to forego background checks and classes that are now required.

Supporters say the bill promotes constitutional rights and allows people to protect themselves from criminals, while critics worry it will lead to more shootings as people with less training have fewer restrictions on carrying weapons." (See link below)

Yes

Ahhh...yes! But as you know Brokaw is part of the honored MSM with strict adherence throughout his career to the code of lefties. Plus he bad-mouthed Arizona! A pariah among the intelligentsia.How dare they actually want to protect themselves.

Besides, Brokaw would get beat up trying to play a game of dodge-ball with third graders.

Liberals tend to have a double standard in this area. Juan Williams just stated an opinion and his job was to give opinions. Yet look at Olbermann. He violated written MSNBC policy yet is back on the air.

that's because tom brokaw wouldnt know a bar if he saw one. he wouldnt go in a bar in...i dunno.....washington dc.

let's get over this stuff fella's. it was wrong for pbs to fire juan. so are we supposed to hold everybody to their LOW standards? let's just move on and quit fussin' about the details. btw, i like brokaw, but i get your point.

• L.T.M.

Tom Brokaw Hates Brown People!!!!!............lmao!

in line with possibility he became fired for being disobedient to his media masters. look, Obama possibly did make a killing on those appearances. even though it became you tuning in that paid it. You wished to work out it, and the media will pay for what the objective audience needs. shall we communicate approximately how lots Cheney and Bush made off of Iraq quite. there is a few certainty to be got here upon there.

He'd better watch his a$$ going into a bar anywhere, except maybe Manhattan or San Fran and talking that loony leftist BS.

• Glen

Brokaw is just Gun-0-phobic. What does he cling to when he fears people who are different from him?

they take my small nail clipper away from me at the airport so I do not take down a plane

but they let Muslims in with not problems

and the females say it is against their religion to be patted down and they do not

give me a break

they should give all AMERICANS knives when boarding a plane

• Alex

Naw - Tom Brokaw doesn't work for NPR - besides I thought all the conservatives were upset that WiIlliams got fired for that - and yet now, the right wing wants the same thing for Brokaw. Oh well, to heck with consistency - bash the liberals!