How do you know if your neighbour is a communist?

I know that you are suppose to report communist to the government because they could possible be russian spies. Yesterday morning I heard my neighbour say he likes Stalin.

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

If he has a job he is a conservative, if not, then he has communist leanings, but can not be called a communist yet, you then delve into his actions, does he sit around complaining the government should do more, tax the rich more, provide him with free lodging, free food, free transportation, free health care, and necessity items like cable tv, cell phones and a Prius. If so, report him/her right away, they are a communist.

• 10 years ago

I think the real question you should be asking is "why the hell would i care if my neighbour was communist?".

Is it or is it not a free country? Like, from what i can work out it's okay to want the (only one) Church to have a role in the State, and it's okay to want the death penalty... but it's not okay to want the Government to be wholly responsible for its citizens?

Man, i love you guys. Watching the US do anything on the news is pretty much my weeks entertainment :)

• Alex
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

I asked all my neighbors "Are you now or have you ever been a member of the communist party". I know they are all commies - because they shut their door in my face.

• 10 years ago

It is a free country. If he wants to be communist, let him.

Though he should move to a communist country for that.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • roh P
    Lv 4
    10 years ago

If he is an intelligent chap with lots of logical and selfless ideas, yes he is a communist. Don't report him however, hero worship, try to become like him, and most certainly encourage him to take up a political office.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

I have no neighbors within five miles of me, so I wouldn't know. However, that does work wonders in keeping the morons away from me and out of my business.

• 10 years ago

I heard Jack Straw liked Stalin, and both the Miliband brothers, so good luck with that one.

http://www.wsws.org/articles/2004/nov2004/stra-n29...

http://wn.com/Ed_Miliband%27s_Labour-Communist_Red...

• ?
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

Maybe Stalin is a new breakfast cereal ???

• 10 years ago

If it was me, i would start a conversation with him, and just try too figure out if he is a commie or not, and if it feels right, ask him, and if he is a commie call the FBI.

• Will
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

Sounds like you've tapped his phone line. I think with your abundance of evidence. If you reported him, you would be laughed at.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.