Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

what are your favourite movies about spiders?

I hate spiders.

• NITWIG
    Favorite Answer

An old tv movie called 'Kingdom of the spiders" with William Shatner in the starring role.

• ?

Spider Man

Arachnophobia. It's The Only Spider Movie I Liked.

• Dan M

Hey Smooch

I like Arachnophobia, I remember watching it for the first time when I was about 5 and was terrified. Arachnid is also pretty decent.

I hate spiders as well. I remember once when I was in bed and a spider jumped onto my hand from the ceiling, then the little basterd bit me, I wasn't afraid just very angry lol.

There is only one spider movie I know and I've never seen it. 8 Legged Freaks. It sounds terrible.

• Logan

This is a corny movie. Kingdom Of The Spiders. I see it has been taken, but I have that movie!!

I loved the entire "Lord of the Rings" Trilogy. I admit to being very sceptical to start with, having read the Book at least 20 times (not bad for a 1000+ page Book), but it was/is brilliant.

Here are Frodo and Samwise meeting Shelob, the giant Spider, in "The Return of the King" .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pA0ffVBw584

Youtube thumbnail

• Caleb

the only movie i have ever seen that has anything to do with spiders is Spiderman. and those sucked. i can't believed i wasted that time watching a movie that was so pathetic. i wish i could invent a time machine and go back in time to keep me from watching them.

Spider-Man and Spider-Man2

SPIDERMAN, best spider movie ever, i have a terrible fear of spiders so seeing them do good brings me hope :)