Does Israel have a bright future?

I'm neither Zionist nor anti-Zionist. Yet from what I see, Israel's future doesn't seem to be too promising. Most of all, population growth rate of arab population overwhelmingly exceeds that of Jewish population. Moreover, as US-Israel's only reliable ally-continues retreat in its influence from... show more I'm neither Zionist nor anti-Zionist. Yet from what I see, Israel's future doesn't seem to be too promising. Most of all, population growth rate of arab population overwhelmingly exceeds that of Jewish population. Moreover, as US-Israel's only reliable ally-continues retreat in its influence from global to regional power due to rise of other regional powers such as China, India, Russia, Brazil and etc., it is obvious that a day will come when US will no longer be able to afford Israel either economically or diplomatically.
If Israel is committed to establishing two state solution, Islamic world's hostility towards Israel may soothe, but I think such measure will eventually bring decline of Israel as well in the end.
What is your opinion? Your thoughts will be appreciated. Thank you!