Wheres the best holiday destination for teenagers to go?

Me and my friend want to go on holiday abroad in the year 2012

- it needs to be somewhere in Europe,

as we will only be 16 at the time we need someplace that doesn't ask for ID, but someplace that has good weather and nightlife, also someplace that isn't too expensive!

We were thinking Ibiza but have been told that they ask for ID and that it is quite dear,

We were also considering Turkey, but the Turkish men as a bit sleezy.

Would appreciate it if you gave us your opinions and thoughts of where would be best to go.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Best Answer

Faliraki is very popular, lively, nice beaches and very reasonably priced.

Paul Fogarty

www.fogartyandco.co.uk

• rafael
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

My answer is Argentina: Buenos Aires, San Martín de los Andes or Mendoza(cities)... they are awesome places with a lot of events. Pubs and dancing places till eventually overdue, very overdue. each and everybody is very pleasant and relaxing!!!... there is also a lot to do for the period of sunlight hours, contained in the rivers, contained in the mountain, or shoppings and gala's!... In Argentina you'll discover something you want, and nutrition is mind-blowing. To sum up, its very inexpensive because of the low value of the pesos....

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

ibiza :) just get fake id thats wht my sister did got it for 20 and noo its not expensive cheaper than england

• 9 years ago

Key west

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.