Do they have any more shows like Touch By An Angel?

John Dye passed away. He was 47. I really enjoyed that show.

Favorite Answer

John and the rest of the cast were wonderful! Very inspiring show!

Since 'sentiment' does not sell; it is unlikely that a show very like 'touched' will come about anytime soon. It is seen as too 'corny' and uplifting does not sell...

Let me know if they bring about another really sweet heartfelt show, will ya?

I can't even handle PG shows anymore; gettin' old!

01142011

I loved that show. It was inspiring and helpful in every way....without being "sappy". No, there is nothing new of that caliber that I know of. SIGH.

Isn't it shame that they will spend money to do those dreadful survivor things where total gits eat bugs for money....yet won't spend money to do another helpful, inspiring show like Touched by an Angel?

If the Angel of Death can die, then who is safe?

He was a lot too young to die like that. Too bad.

As to other shows like it--not that I am aware of, but if you want it's polar opposite, I hear Dexter has quite a following...

• I wish their was more shows like that, and yes he was a good actor on that show playing the death angel..I'll miss him..R.I.P.

that is so sad and he played is part in that show so well and no I haven't seen any recent shows like that another talent lost to this world.

• john

I have not seen any.Mostly everything on television is related to reality shows.These writers are just not creative.And values? Not anymore.