Peter Andre and Elen Rives?

I don't see it myself. Wasn't she reported as saying she had denied the rumours???

I cannot STAND Peter Andre. Fake fake fake!!!

I think it's an interesting paradox that his ex wife is always portrayed as the fake one when what is fake about her is on the outside i.e her t*ts, facial procedures.... Whereas Peter Andre is incredibly fake personality-wise. I think he is the celeb I detest the most.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Best Answer

Peter Andre says that Elen Rivas is a classy lady. Of course this is the Rivas that sells photos of herself in her knickers. I guess for Peter Andre "classy and lady" are two words that he has a trouble understanding.

Classy: having or reflecting high standards of personal behavior!

Lady: a woman who is refined, polite, and well-spoken (refined: freed or free from coarseness, vulgarity).

I reckon a woman who sells photos of herself in her knickers is not "classy" and also not a "lady" by these original definitions of the words.

• 9 years ago

i thought alex and katie were fake bt this is worse at least katie alex acted half normal even more so seeing her on doi last night how arrogant is she!! shes a pure ***** at least katie is likeable and normal elen is so up herself!

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Yeah she had denied the rumour ithink the truth is with her.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.