Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 9 years ago

Free Video editing programs?

Free Video editing programs?

i hav some videos that i want 2 edit, whats a really good program or website where i can edit them plz help!!!

Favorite Answer

you should try for some freeware video editing softwares. which you can download from websites like

download.com

brothersoft.com etc.

and if you are thinking for windows movie maker then it is not a good editing software bcz this software edits only few video formats like mpeg or avi.

you should download free editing software from these given websites.

Windows Movie Maker

Use Windows Movie Maker for easier quick editing.. Else Nero burner also has a built in video edit option.. Apart from these two are high end softwares like Sony Vegas Pro or Adobe After effects will do but requires lots of tuning..

If you have a mac, you would use I-Movie. Windows Movie Maker is a good choice if you have windows.

Or you may try this video editor, I always use it to edit HD video and make funny video, my friends recommend it to me, it has 10 times free trial without any limitation, it's clean without any virus, I think it deserves the money.

windows movie maker