What are the most beautiful and ugly languages of the world?

Nobody wants to be more real to the question? I would name 2... is a question... say french, chinese.. etc

• Raquel
    Best Answer

In my opinion, I like my own very much (Portuguese, the actual one) and Italian.

I don't think any languages are ugly, but if I had to choose, it'd be some Arabic language. The way it's written it's weird and I don't like the way they speak. (kinda ugly, yeah)

Why the thumbs down?! I'm stating my opinion!

I don't speak Portuguese but I love the way it sounds, especially Brazilian. It is far and away my idea of the most beautiful language. The vowel sounds are mesmerizing.

My children have Hawaiian names because I love the way their language sounds.

To say that I think a language is ugly would be very offensive and it's just a subjective thing anyway.

Who is giving all the thumbs down? These are just subjective opinions.

Source(s): My ear
  • guido

I just love all romance languages or at least the ones I've heard spoken:

Spanish of course

Portuguese

French

Italian

Romanian

Catalan

I'm not really into germanic languages but I like Swedish and about semitic ones I think Arabic is kind of cool.

My favorite Asian language is Mandarin, but I still have a weakness for romance languages.

I cannot decide which is an ugly language, I think all of them sound nice spoken by the right person.

Every language sounds beautiful and soothing when your lover whispers sweet thing in your ears; every language sounds ugly when fighting.

It's all a matter of personal taste...however, if I really had to choose, I'd say my preference goes for all the Romance languages (Italian, Portuguese, Spanish in particular), Greek, Swedish and English.

I'm not a big fan of German, Dutch and Korean, but that doesn't mean that I dislike them...they sound only "strange" to my untrained ear.

• HJW

I do not like asian languages and arabic !

I do like french, italian.

Germany is a thick language,harsh and too heavy.

I think the most beautiful is Japanese, Greek could be a close second sometimes though. German and Russian, sometimes French I think are ugly... Anything you sound like you're choking on your own spit is ugly >"< But sometimes Spanish can sound pretty funny, spoken by the right person "XD Not really ugly though, just pretty amusing.

Source(s): Myself
  • .

All languages are different and special in their own way..

Personally, I love German and Italian

I don't care if I get a thumbs down for stating my opinion. Suck it up princess.

I hate all Asian languages, including the Arabic ones. European languages are the most beautiful. (and the Spanish of Latin America). Simple as that.

• RE

There are no ugly languages. All languages contain both beautiful words and ugly words. We tend to prefer the ones we are familiar with.