WHATS THE FUNNIEST JOKE YOU'VE EVER HEARD?

that actually made u laugh .. . .. . .

im f*cking bored at 4 am i should be asleeeep but im nott :$ juuust taaaaalkkkk !!!!

Best Answer

What goes black, green, white? Black, green, white?

Micheal Jackson rolling down a hill:)

• spiker

A blonde retains strolling down her stress to her mail container. She retains doing this till her neighbor asks her why she is doing that. The blonde replies "My laptop retains telling me that i've got have been given mail". ----------------------------------------... An 80 3 hundred and sixty 5 days previous couple have been having issues remembering issues, so that they desperate to bypass to their wellness care expert to get appeared at to make sure no longer something became incorrect with them. while they arrived on the docs, they defined to the wellness care expert pertaining to to the themes they have been having with their memory. After checking the couple out, the wellness care expert advised them that they have been bodily ok yet could desire to opt to start writing issues down and make notes to assist them undergo in suggestions issues. The couple thanked the wellness care expert and left. Later that night on an identical time as staring at television, the guy have been given up from his chair and his spouse asked, "the place are you going?" He replied, "To the kitchen." She asked, "Will you get me a bowl of ice cream?" He replied, "particular." She then asked him, "do no longer you think of you need to write it down so which you will undergo in suggestions it?" He reported, "No, i will undergo in suggestions that." She then reported, "properly i could additionally like some strawberries on perfect. You had greater helpful write that down by way of fact i understand you will forget approximately that." He reported, "i will undergo in suggestions that, you pick a bowl of ice cream with strawberries." She replied, "properly I additionally could like whipped cream on perfect. i understand you will forget approximately that so which you greater helpful write it down." With inflammation in his voice, he reported, "i do no longer ought to install writing that down! i will undergo in suggestions that." He then fumes into the kitchen. After approximately 20 minutes he lower back from the kitchen and surpassed her a plate of 1st Baron Verulam and eggs. She stared on the plate for a 2d and reported angrily: "I advised you to place in writing it down! You forgot my toast!" ----------------------------------------... The affected person says, "provide me the undesirable information first!" wellness care expert replies, "you have have been given AIDS." "Oh, no! What could desire to be worse than that?" asks the affected person. "you have even have been given Alzheimer's ailment." looking relieved the affected person says, "Oh...properly, that's no longer so undesirable. a minimum of i've got not got AIDS."