Best whiskey for under $20?

I'm looking for a 750 of some kind of whiskey for under $20.

Best Answer

The best quality in a whiskey for a cheap price is a bourbon or a sour mash (which is basically a bourbon). All bourbons are required by US law to be aged and distilled in a very strict process so quality is good at any price. Now, I don't know of anything less that $20 for a 750ml bottle. I have seen George Dickel for $22-25... Eza Brooks, Old Crow, and JTS Brown are pretty good bourbons at low prices. Do not ever buy Kentucky Deluxe, it is not a bourbon or a real whiskey but may be in the bourbon section and will be cheaper because it is a fortified liquor which is always bad quality.

My advice to you is to avoid the Scotch and Irish whiskey. Good whiskeys in these sections are going to be expensive.... and cheap ones are not worth the price of admission.

Best Whiskey Under 20

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Best whiskey for under $20?

Source(s): whiskey 20: https://tr.im/FdQNE
  • Andy

Kilbeggan. It's from Ireland. 750 is just about $20. Maybe a couple dollars less depending where you get it.

Lookmat mallroad247,com

Source(s): Mallroad247.com