Moving to the usa, live in and find a job?

I am 20year old, from an Asian country, with little money, with just 3 A-levels, no working experience or whatsoever. I want to move to USA and get a job there. what are my chances and steps to realize my dream. Which visa should i apply for? I would like to stay permanently, but not just yet, for now temporary... show more I am 20year old, from an Asian country, with little money, with just 3 A-levels, no working experience or whatsoever.
I want to move to USA and get a job there. what are my chances and steps to realize my dream.
Which visa should i apply for?
I would like to stay permanently, but not just yet, for now temporary stay would be nice, for a year or two then i'll see how things go.

should i find a place to live in first or find a job first?
I have no friends or family in usa.
I would like to secure a place to live in and a stable job first before applying for a visa because as i said i have little savings and just enough for the visa application and the plane tickets.
I need advices.