How can I build up my immune system so I stop getting sick!!?

I was on so many antibiotics within the past month because I was sick for weeks. I finally got over all of my colds and strep throat battles. I was good for 2 weeks and now I'm sick again!!! I have been taking a multivitamin for a month now and I thought that would help me. People are telling me to take a... show more I was on so many antibiotics within the past month because I was sick for weeks. I finally got over all of my colds and strep throat battles. I was good for 2 weeks and now I'm sick again!!! I have been taking a multivitamin for a month now and I thought that would help me. People are telling me to take a probiotic. But I don't know what to do. I know I should be drinking more water and eating healthy. But I'm not. I'm working a lot and don't always have time to take care of my body. But now it's catching up to me. I just need to start fresh. But what can I do?!!! I can't afford to be sick at work. Please help!